Butte Valley Community Center
Available for Weddings, Reunions, Meetings and more!
3,000 Square Feet
Round Tables – Rectangular Tables
Cozy Wood Stove
Stainless Steel Work Areas
2 Convection Ovens – Warming Box
Salad Table with Refrigeration compartment
Full Service Bar
Great liquor Selection
State of the Art Communication Equipment
Public Address System
Stereo System with Dual IPOD
Power Point Projector
Large Viewing Screen
For information and pricing please call 530-397-5466
Local artist Cherie Craddock received a McConnell Family grant to produce these tiles for our center. She installed it on the floor in front of the bar. It is a great representation of our local ranching history. Her business, Permablast Creations, is located in Dorris.
Butte Valley Community Center
Decorations: Decorations are welcomed for your event, with the following exceptions:
• Hanging banners, posters or flyers must be cleared prior to the event.
• No thumbtacks or staples will be used on wood surfaces.
• The use of cable ties are acceptable, but must be removed after the event.
• Candles or candelabras may be used indoors during a ceremony/event. No candles will be placed in the windowsills. Candles used on tables must be completely inside a second holding container such as floating or votive holders. Please get approval prior to the event to use outdoor “tiki torches”.
• No confetti, please. The use of birdseed, rice or sparklers can be used outdoors only. No bubbles inside the Great Room, okay to use outdoors.
• Must provide your own extension cords.
• All linens that are rented and used must be free of food debris and placed in linen bin located in kitchen. Linens received back deeply soiled or stained will incur additional charges. Initial _____
• Must provide own kitchen supplies such as paper towels, dish soap, rags, foil, plastic wrap, pans, pots, tableware, serving dishes and utensils. Garbage bags will be provided for trashcans only. Initial ____
• All Butte Valley Community Center pots/pans/utensils and other kitchen items are not to be used unless prior arrangements have been made, items available for a fee. Missing items will be deducted from security deposit. Initial ____
If using extra help this section does not apply.
• Kitchen floors are to be swept and mopped after event.
• Kitchen outside door must remain closed during events.
• All counters must be wiped cleaned.
• All food must be removed from kitchen immediately after event.
• Refrigerators and ovens must be wiped down and free of spills.
• Coffee pots must be cleaned out and dried.
• All dishwashing racks must be stored under sink area.
Caterers are responsible for bringing their own serving ware, cleaning up after themselves. Initial ________
Cleaning Requirements: For those renters not using extra help.
• All garbage/trash must be removed from the building or picked up from outside and disposed of in dumpster. All cardboard boxes should be flattened before placing in dumpster.
• All decorations must be removed.
• Floors are swept.
• Major spills or messes must be cleaned off the floor.
• Do not mop wood floors with water, use provided cleaner to dust mop on wooden floors.
• Tables/chairs must be wiped down after each use. Initial ______
• All tables and chairs must be returned and stowed in racks.
• All clean up must be completed prior to vacating venue. If cleaning can’t be done after the event, you must request additional time. An hourly fee of $50.00 will be assessed and deducted from deposit. Initial _____
• If using the woodstove, no wood is to be placed on the wood floors or hearth. Wood will be available outside west door of building in the wood rack.
Any and all trash must be removed from walkways, flowerbeds, lawn area, and parking lot. If trash not picked up an hourly fee will be assessed and will be deducted from deposit. Initial _____
It’s the renters responsibility to maintain the integrity of the grounds during the event, any wear and tear above what’s normal will be assessed an hourly rate and be deducted from deposit. Initial ______
Take down of event by community center personnel only includes the main hall, lawn area around building , and parking lot. If there is trash/debris beyond those areas a portion of your deposit will be kept to pay our staff to clean areas. Initial _______
• Deposit for save the date is due 5 days after confirmation from renter. Deposit can be accepted by: Credit card, personal check or cash.
• Full payment for all rentals, catering and additional fees due 30 days prior to the event.
• Your event deposit is non-refundable. Initial ____
• A security deposit of $500 is required to hold your event date. This will be held until your event has concluded and building inspected. If no damages are assessed or items missing, you will receive the security deposit back within 14 days. Initial ____
Bar services provided by Butte Valley Community Center only, no outside alcohol permitted ON PROPERTY, we will ask guests to leave who disrespect rule, if liquor is brought in building we will confiscate and ask guest to leave also. Any and all special requests for keg beer, specialty/signature drinks, or wine must be paid for at final meeting. Champagne allowed with corkage fee of $5.00 per bottle.
Bar service will conclude at midnight. Initial ______
*GUIDELINES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
No smoking inside the building. Please use designated receptacles provided to dispose of butts. Please smoke in designated areas.